We are presently recruiting for a Financial Accountant to work with our clients, an Engineering company in County Limerick. Working closely with the Finance Manager you will be tasked with supporting all aspects of internal and external financial reporting, ensuring the accuracy, and integrity of all financial information, while adhering to best in practice principles. This is an initial 9-month Maternity leave contract.
- Manage the month-end process end to end and preparation of monthly management accounts for review.
- Completion of balance sheet account reconciliations to review and maintain appropriate documentation to support the audit.
- Assist in the preparation of revenue returns and other external reporting requirements.
- Assist in group and statutory audits.
- Assist in forecast and budget process
- Support the Finance manager to identify, recommend and implement process improvements across all finance day to day activities.
- Provide technical input to systems and finance projects as required
Key Skills and experiences:
- Qualified Accountant with 3+ years PQE.
- A strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail is critical.
- Analytically minded, with proven ability to own and solve problems and to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- SAP experience and advanced excel skills are desirable.
This is an initial 9-month contract with the opportunity for further extension. Salary is based on experience and in the region of €50,000 pro rata. For further information, please email me directly.