We are presently recruiting for a finance person for our clients in County Kerry. The position is based within the Arears division and will require someone to be in close contact with customers and to assist them in financial planning and payments. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Liaising and contacting existing clients with regard to their existing loan repayments and any associated arrears/missed payments.
- Handling client loan, payment, and banking queries.
- Taking card payments from clients over the phone.
- Working with the lending and loan management/arrears team.
- Monitor your client pipeline / daily actions so that appropriate follow up and communication happens in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team and maintain a positive attitude
- Previous experience in a client-customer facing roles offers a distinct advantage
- An extensive In-house training programme will be provided
Experiences, Skills & Qualification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Previous experience in a client & customer-facing role
- Proficient computer skills & ability to multi-task
- Third level/QFA/financial qualification offers a distinct advantage
Salary in the region of €25,000 is offered. For full information please contact me directly via email.