We are presently recruiting for a finance officer for our Kerry based clients. The company in question offers financial services nationwide and requires someone who has bookkeeping/fina or banking experience. The position is ideally suited for someone who has experience working in a financial setting such as bookkeeping, credit control, banking, Credit Union or Insurance companies. Full training is provided. This is a full-time position.
- Dealing with nationwide credit-loan applications.
- Ability to assess personal data, bank statements, pay slips etc.
- Liaising and contacting existing clients with regard to their existing loan repayments and any associated arrears/missed payments.
- Handling client loans, payment, and banking queries.
- Track, process, and document various financial transactions for multiple accounts on a daily basis.
- Participate in the company’s internal annual audit by collecting relevant data, recording it properly and creating required documents.
- Maintain financial security by regulating all outgoing cash flow as needed, including payment of supplier invoices and customer refunds etc.
Essential experiences and skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Previous experience/qualification in a financial/accounting area,
- Proficient computer skills & ability to multi-task,
- Third level/QFA/financial qualification offers a distinct advantage.
Salary in the region of €25,000 – €30,00 is offered. For full information please share your CV with me or alternatively call on 0646622007.