We are presently recruiting for a Finance Manager for our County Kerry based clients. As Finance Manager you will provide business data and analysis to the Managing Director. Working with the Managing Director and others you will be accountable for the business operating costs. You will be accountable for managing the Cash-flow of the business, responsible for the generation of annual budgets and report performance against agreed KPI’s and analysing variances to established performance criteria.
- You will have full responsibility for the finance function of the business to include the following duties:
- Preparation of periodic financial statements: Monthly Management Accounts (accruals, prepayments, fixed assets), Cash Flows Statements, Annual Budget & Variance Analysis
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with Annual Budget
- Preparation of Weekly Sales Analysis Report
- Processing of Weekly Staff Payroll
- Maintain & file Company HR Documentation
- Processing & posting of Supplier Invoices to SAGE 50
- Responsible for Cash-flow Management
- Weekly reporting & distribution of Debtors listing
- Complete Bank Reconciliations
- Filing & payment of Bi-Monthly Vat Returns & RCT Payments
- Preparation of agenda & attendance at Weekly Management Meeting
- Monitoring & evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed.
- Offering judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance;
- Ad-hoc reporting as required
Key Attributes, Qualifications and salary
- Strong experience in Cost Management Accounting coupled with Accounting qualification
- Excellent understanding of SAGE 50, Microsoft Excel skills and proficient in other MS Office applications
- Well organised, self-motivated person with the ability to operate on own initiative
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with fellow staff members and external suppliers
- Salary in the region of €40 – €50,000 depending on experiences.
For further information please email me directly.
Red Chair Recruitment
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212