We are presently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for our County Kerry based client. This is a full time, permanent position.
As part of the finance Team, you will be supporting all aspects of finance and business development. The role will include Financial modelling and Working on all significant financial initiatives. You will be required to Provide financial analysis to operational & finance management on the historical financial performance and future outlook of portfolios of projects within the company. You will be required to Analyse key operational and financial metrics to see opportunities to improve profitability.
- Work closely with Operations and Supply Chain teams to provide high level financial insight and support to maximise performance
- Evaluate operations strategies, initiatives and proposal
- Ensure financial and operational information flow is communicated efficiently
- Monthly operations analysis to provide insight on performance and measurement against KPIs
- Use process data and financial information to unlock potential improvement opportunities, and collaborate with operations to realise these benefits
- Key role in developing annual operations plan
- Build business cases for capital investment
- Manage the pipeline from initial concept through approval submission, project control, and post project evaluation
Qualifications and skills
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant
- 1- 3 years post qualification experience in industry.
- An ability to apply a logical approach to simply the financial implications of decisions
- Desire and aptitude to present and communicate financial outcomes in creative ways to impact performance
- Good aptitude for reporting tools, and ability to think creatively about system outputs. Previous SAP experience would be an advantage.
- A third level business qualification.
Salary is open to negotiation. For further information please forward on your CV.
Red Chair Recruitment
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212