We are presently recruiting for a Finance and Insurance Manager for our clients, a Main Dealer in County Kerry. The ideal candidate will have experience in the Motor trade or held similar position selling loans, finance and Insurance in a Financial Institution. You will be QFA holder and have strong ability to sell insurance and finance products. You will work with customers and financial lenders to give the best interest rates to buyers of new and used vehicles. As with all positions within the dealerships, you will be expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products.
- Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
- Understanding and complying with lending regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
- Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
- Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
Qualifications, skills and experiences:
- QFA qualified
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of selling financial products
- Strong negotiations skills.
A base salary and commission package, open to negotiation will be offered. For further information please forward on your CV directly to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org