We are presently recruiting for a Finance and Accounting Manager to work remotely for our client who operate in the entertainment and gaming sector. We are looking for someone with specific Industry experience. Reporting to company directors, you will Support in execution of the business model including initiating projects to improve the Finance function to align with the business model. This position is full time, permanent and fully remote. A major requisite of application is specific industry experience.
- Timely and accurate monthly reporting of Balance Sheet, P&L, Cashflow.
- Prepare Annual Accounts, periodic Management Accounts and financial reporting as required.
- Contact person for key external stakeholders such as auditors, banks, company registration office, tax authorities.
- Oversee and manage of all day-to-day accounting, processes, payments, invoices, intercompany transactions, salaries.
- Maintain and evaluate records of all services provided to assess sustainability and viability of those services.
- Provide financial analysis and information to non-accounting staff to support decision making.
- Completion of bank and general ledger reconciliations, and investment strategies.
- Regular cash forecasting and treasury management.
- Regular tax reporting (VAT, corporate income tax).
- Oversee and maintain documentation required for keeping companies in good standing.
- Oversight of Finance Function.
Qualifications and experiences:
- University degree.
- Qualified accountant status (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA).
- Minimum of five years’ industry experience of accounting and tax.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs, especially excel.
Salary is open to negotiation based on experiences. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org