We are seeking Field Technical Support Engineers who will be responsible for transporting and installing laptops while also providing technical assistance and troubleshooting during primary schools assessments in Ireland.
20/03 – 21/04 with 2 week break in the middle for easter
- Deliver multiple laptops, perform tests to evaluate their functionality (including testing of software encryption), and battery tests
- Transport the laptops to schools, and set-up Screens, mice and keyboard
- Full technical assistance and troubleshooting during the assessment
- Work with the Administrator to track which laptops are assigned to each student for each test session. Monitors the performance of each laptop
- Notify once the data has been successfully uploaded to the servers.
- Ensure that the laptops are correctly switched off, pack them up and transport them back to the Technical Support hub for secure storage and re-charging.
- Collect back-up data once all tests are complete.
- Perform final checks of laptop functionality after testing and report errors.
Locations: Midlands & South East
To apply for this contract
You must have a full clean driving licence and be over 25 years of age (because of vehicle insurance)
Two plus years in computers and flexible to cover the geographical area you will be based from.
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE NOW – email@example.com or call 064 6622007
Comments are closed.