We are presently recruiting for Factory / Production Operatives for our clients, a well-established factory near Killarney, County Kerry. The plant in question is within easy reach of both Killarney and Macroom and requires someone to assist in all aspects of production assembly. This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday.
- Assemble our products to a high standard of workmanship, safety, and cleanliness using drawings, standard operating procedures, and verbal instructions/direction.
- Have good judgment and personal accountability of workmanship, quality and “Right first-time” attitude.
- Achieve weekly targets through effective teamwork to deliver customer products on time to the required quality level.
- Liaising with the supervisor and management on any issues that will affect current requirements and outputs
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of process and work environment using Lean manufacturing initiatives and 6s
- Flexibility to work and help within other departments and work overtime where needed.
- Physical and manual handling are involved with most equipment and tools.
- Willing to take on new challenges and to train in multiple tasks as per production demands.
Experiences and skills:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar environment.
- Strong aptitude to assemble components.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Car owner
Due to the location of the plant, your own transport is essential. This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday. Salary is based on experience and ranges from €13 – €15 per hour.