Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Operations Manager for one of our clients based in Tipperary.
The main responsibility of this role is to manage and oversee the daily running of a very busy premises which would include a number of shops, restaurants and convenience stores on site. You will be responsible for ensuring that customers are being provided the service and quality from all stores on site and be involved with any issues or queries relating to the establishment.
- Minimum of 3 Years Experience as a Operations / General Manager in Ireland essential
- Management Degree or similar qualification preferable
- Experience with Managing and Training up to 30+ staff essential for this role
- Excellent Management, Leadership, Organisation, Communication, Customer Service and Time Management skills
- Positive and Flexible attitude towards working hours, Confident, Well presented and Approachable with excellent Customer Service
- Computer Literate and experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Own Transport and Full Clean Drivers Licence
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of up to €45,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 3 year’s experience as an Operations Manager and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and Neil will contact you shortly to discuss this opportunity further. Alternatively you can call Neil on 064-662-2007.
Hospitality / Medical / Sales Recruitment Consultant
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Email: email@example.com