We are presently recruiting for a Steel Fabricator for our clients in Killarney, County Kerry. You will work with the workshop supervisors to produce components to the standard required. Using technical drawings provided, you will produce products to required standards and follow company and accredited standards.. The Metal Fabricator must.
- Read and interpret technical drawings to produce steel components.
- ensure all OCE policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure component is handed over to the welder in an acceptable condition for welding .
- Take measurements to ensure accuracy.
- Cutting steel as required.
- Use welder to tack components.
- Ensure components are as per the specification required.
- Work from jigs as required.
- Operate power and hand tools to complete jobs.
- Run machines as required to complete jobs.
- Maintain all health and safety standards at all times.
Experiences and requirements:
- 2+ years’ Experience in fabrication of metal components from technical drawings.
- Strong working knowledge of steel.
This is a full time position based in Killarney, County Kerry on a 39 hour working week with additional pay at time and half for over time. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org