Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Executive Head Chef for one of our well established clients in Co. Cork.
The main responsibilities for the role will be to assist the General Managers with the daily management and service of a very busy all year round exceptional food and beverage offering. You will be in charge and spearhead the menu, creating new ideas and recipes and manage a great kitchen team working and producing fantastic dishes and cuisine to customers and tourists alike.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as Executive Head Chef or Snr Chef position
- Experience within busy hotel and restaurant environments essential for the role
- Experience with catering for large weddings, conferences and functions
- Accomplished and Reputable within the industry, a passion for food with a creative flair for new menu ideas
- Experience of managing a team of chefs with excellent leadership and mentor skills
- Exceptional Communication, Management, Organisation, Time Management skills with a high attention to detail
- Flexible with working hours to include mornings, afternoons, days, nights and weekends
- Excellent Stock Control, Ordering, Budgeting and Forecasting experience with proven GP track record
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of up to €65,000 – €75,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Free Parking & Meals on duty
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Liam on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can contact Liam on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.