Red Chair recruitment are proud to support Kerry FC as the official HR Partner. We are recruiting for an Event Controller for our home match day operations.
On a typical matchday, you will be responsible for Coordinating and working with many bodies in the organisation of matchday events at Mounthawk Park such as Gardai Siochana, Order of Malta and additional stakeholders.
This position is based in Tralee, County Kerry. You will be required to be in attendance at every home first team match and take the lead and responsibility for safety and fire stewards, assisting with the arrival of match day officials and stewards:
The following groups are who you would regularly interact with on match day:
- Football stewarding & Fire Staff
- Medical Staff
- Home Team Managers and Officials.
- Away Team Managers and Officials
- Match Officials
- The Event Controller must hold as a minimum one of the following qualifications:
- a) a certificate as policeman or security person according to national law, or;
- b) a safety and security diploma based on a specific course issued by the FAI or by a state recognised organisation, or;
- c) a “recognition of competence” approved by the FAI, which is based on the participation in specific safety and security training
This is a part-time position for home matches only. For further information, please email me directly.
Comments are closed.