Red Chair Recruitment, Europe’s leading Education Recruitment Experts, urgently require skilled tutors to work with our global partner in Jeddah, Riyadh and AL Khobar Saudi Arabia. Successful applicants will be required to teach English for approximately 20 – 25 hours per week, with an additional 10 hours prep work at various Private Language Institutions / campuses in all of the major Saudi cities.
You will be working in a private training center for an international education company, and will have access to all the latest technologies and resources, which in turn, will enable you to develop your skills further.
- Speak English to mother tongue standard
- Passport holder of USA, UK, CANADA, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia ONLY FOR VISA PURPOSES
- Have in excess of two years teaching experience
- Hold a minimum of a BA university degree in ENGLISH ONLY. An MA in Education, TESOL or Applied Linguistics, or similar preferred
- Possess either TEFL or CELTA qualification where applicable
- Excel at teaching
- Are available now
- Are naturally confident
- Possess superb time management, communication and presentation skills
- Professionals with experience in IT, Education Management, Modern Languages highly sought
- Are looking for a new professional challenge
- Previous experience of working in the Gulf region considered a plus
- Teaching couples highly sought
Package on offer:
- Superb TAX FREE salary and housing allowance above 156,000 SAR, $42,000 USD, £34,000, GBP, $ 55,000 CAN, $55,000 AUD, 564,000 ZAR.
- Free Medical Insurance
- Free return flights from country of origin to KSA
- superb holidays totalling 8 weeks per year
- End of contract bonus
- Rolling 12 month contacts
If this is you, I urgently need to speak with you now! Please feel free to contact me directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on + 353 64 66 22 007 at any time.
We Get People,
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mob: +353 (0)86 468 1212
LinkedIn: – http://ie.linkedin.com/in/adrienking
feel free to get connected with me