Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting English Language Instructors who are American Passport holders, for our clients who are one of the biggest companies in Saudi Arabia. Our clients have a long history of working in and supplying professionals for the Oil and Gas Industry.
I have vacancies in Riyadh, Jeddah, Yanbu and a number of locations in the Eastern Province to fill. You will be required to deliver an Industry Specific English Language Curriculum to young Saudi Arabian men from 18 years of age. The working week is Sunday – Thursday, 25 hours in class contact teaching hours and 15 hours Prep / per week.
To apply for this job you will be required to attend a FACE TO FACE interview in HOUSTON, TEXAS, USA IN JULY. Please note that no Skype or video conferencing interviews are offered.
- Be able to follow the curriculum provided as well as use initiative with activities and exercises.
- Culturally aware of your new environment and practice and protocol in Saudi Arabia
- Maintain a professional and enthusiastic manner while representing the company
- Be able to develop accurate and thorough lesson plans for each class.
- Strong ability to use educational technology and resources
- Strong motivator and ability to communicate clearly and manage classrooms effectively.
- Ability to discuss in detail students’ progress and any other relevant information with senior staff.
- Willingness to work in what can sometimes be a challenging environment.
- Be able to deal with disciplinary matters effectively and fairly.
- Obviously be patient and interested in student’s progression and development.
- Bachelor Degree level qualification, specifically in English, Education, Modern Languages, ESOL or Applied Linguistics is essential. Candidates with MA Degrees in English, Education, TESOL, Modern Languages or Applied Linguistics receive salary increments coupled with Bachelors qualifications . Please note that these qualifications WILL ONLY be considered.
- Previous experience of living and working in the Middle East, Internationally or Saudi Arabia considered a huge bonus.
- CELTA, TEFL or equivalent qualification required.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Ability and willingness to interview in Houston, Texas
- Ability to meet all above responsibilities
- Holder of a Valid USA Passport
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- One year contracts
- Medical Insurance
- A Combined Salary and housing allowance (Inclusive payment amount) ranging from $89,000 – 118,000 US Dollars, TAX FREE
PLEASE NOTE: My clients are insisting that all candidates are available to interview in Houston, Texas and also hold the qualifications as outlined in detail above for any application to proceed. If you do not hold these qualifications your application will be not considered
If you have the above qualifications and requirements and you wish to apply for these positions please forward on your CV and supporting documents to Adrien.firstname.lastname@example.org
We Get People,
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Mob: +353 (0)86 468 1212 Skype: redchaireducation
LinkedIn: – http://ie.linkedin.com/in/adrienking feel free to get connected with me