We are presently recruiting for an ERP Manufacturing Accountant for our clients in County Cork. The person in question will be the project lead on the system selection and implementation team. You will provide functional leadership for the conversion of legacy Industrial Solutions ERP systems to a single common platform. This role reports directly to the Group Chief Executive. In addition to supporting ERP conversions, the Manufacturing Accountant will also support certain systems exits, process integration, and training as needed. This position requires a qualified accountant with preferably experience in a Manafacturing background.
- Once the system is developed, the accountant should ensure accurate timely monthly management accounts are produced for the Chief Executive & Board including:- P&L and Balance Sheet, Variance analysis from budget and prior year, Productivity Reports,Actual v Budget margin by product category, A commentary on the accounts
- Execute the migration of financial data from legacy ERP systems to the new ERP system
- Provide guidance and recommendations on key finance ERP functionality
- The Finance Manager will report to the Group Chief Executive.
- There is also a reporting line to the General Manager
Experience and skills
- As a qualified accountant, you will come from a Manufacturing background and must understand the business processes and key driver and then design the ERP system accordingly.
- System selection and implementation
- Factory and product costing and profitability reporting
- Commercial decision making and decision influencing including Profit and cost focused
- Strong communication skills
Qualifications & Experience and salary
- Qualified accountant with at least 3 years post qualification experience.
- Salary in the region of €60 – €65,000 EURO + additional bonuses
If this position is of interest to you, please email me directly at email@example.com for further information
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212