We are presently recruiting for an Environmental and Quality Engineer for our clients in County Kerry. The company in question operates across a number of sectors relating to construction and requires someone who comes from either a construction or Civil Engineering Background.
This is a full-time position and is an exciting and varied role.
- Sampling and Testing a range of construction material products for Quality control of all Products.
- Ensuring certification is maintained within current legislation.
- Review and process customer approvals of concrete mix designs
- Provide telephone and email support to Sales, Technical and Operations Staff as well as customers.
- Complete routine reports as required by the Management Team.
- Ensure that all activities under your control comply with the company quality management systems.
- Ensure that our Health and Safety & Environmental Management System is adhered to.
- A recognised third level qualification in Civil Engineering, Concrete Technology & Quality Management is desirable.
A company vehicle, salary in the region of €45 – 50,000 will be offered. For further information please email me directly