We are presently recruiting for a senior English Language Curriculum Developer for our clients in Muscat, Oman. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in development of English Language Curriculum for School children of all ages and has previous experience in Developing, reviewing and English Language Curricular specifically for School Children.
- Experience in the field of writing, developing and evaluating English language curricula for School grades 1 – 12
- experience in writing English curricula for non- native speakers are preferred (English as a foreign language or a second language).
- Familiarity with modern strategies and methods of teaching and evaluating English as a foreign language or a second language.
- Participate in building, developing, reviewing and evaluating English language curricula for grades 1-12.
- Participate in the design and construction of teaching aids associated with the English language curriculum.
- Participate in the design and construction of programs and training packages for teachers, supervisors and trainers of the subject English.
- Following up the implementation and implementation of the English language curriculum in the schools of the Sultanate and proposing appropriate mechanisms and practical solutions to improve and improve the process of learning and teaching English.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of various sources and references in support of learning and teaching English.
- Participate in activating the skills of the twenty-first century in the field of English language curricula.
- Participate in the work of committees and task forces related to the development of educational work in the Ministry.
- Writing, writing, developing and reviewing the curriculum of the English language and coordinating the work of the authoring and review committees.
- Ability to work with groups within the department staff or teams and committees related to educational work in the ministry.
- Work to train the staff of the English Curriculum Department in the field of writing, developing, reviewing and evaluating the English language curricula and building and refining their skills and development to improve their professional level.
- Carry out field visits to schools and other educational and academic institutions related to the educational process.
- Carrying out other tasks and tasks required by the direct official or the department concerned with the curriculum, methods of learning and teaching.
Educational Qualifications, Experiences
- D. in Curriculum and Methods of Teaching English (Priority for holders of the above qualification in TEFL or TESOL specializations) with experience in teaching English not less than (5) years – Preferably with experience in teaching English to non-native speakers (English as a foreign language or a second language)
- OR Master in English Language Curriculum and Methodology (priority for those with TEFL or TESOL qualification) with experience in teaching English not less than (7) years
- Degrees obtained from accredited universities in USA, Canada, Ireland, UK, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia will only be considered.
Salary and package offered:
- Tax free salary in the region of $80 -$100,000 USD
- Housing Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Visa availability USA, Canada, Ireland, UK, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia only
For further information please forward your CV to me.
Red Chair Recruitment
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212