We are currently recruiting for a Endodontist for our clients in Limerick City. You will be tasked with all aspect of dental care and work with clients of all ages.
- Registered member of the Doctors of Dental Surgery or the Doctors of Dental Medicine.
- Assume quality of care for patients with endodontic problems while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism.
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases of dental pulps and periapical tissues of teeth.
- Evaluates findings and prescribes method of treatment to prevent loss of teeth and to restore teeth to function.
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases of nerve, pulp, and other dental tissues affecting vitality of teeth: Examines teeth, gums, and related tissues to determine condition, using dental instruments, X-Ray, and other diagnostic equipment.
- Diagnoses condition and plans treatment.
- Treats exposure of pulp by pulp capping or removal of pulp from pulp chamber and root canal, using dental instruments.
- Performs partial or total removal of pulp, using surgical instruments.
- Treats infected root canal and related tissues, and fills pulp chamber and canal with endodontic materials.
- Removes pathologic tissue at apex of tooth, surgically.
- Reinserts teeth that have been knocked out of mouth by accident.
- Be able to accept other duties assigned/needed.
- 7 Day Clinic, days dependent on business levels.
- 8 hours a day Full Time or Part Time.
We are happy to talk to you further if you require any more information. We also offer referrals to anyone who helps with successful placements of medical staff.
Please call 064 66 22 007 and ask for Mike or send your most update CV to me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org