Red Chair Recruitment is on the look out for an experienced Emergency Paramedic to join one of our clients ready to set sail all over the globe.
If you have previous experience on board or this is your first time applying to a Cruise Ship role, we can walk you through the process and what you will need for a life at sea.
- Triaging emergency calls
- Act as a first responder
- Assessing and treating patients on the scene.
- Accompanying patients to the onboard medical center.
- An Advanced Life Support Paramedic Qualification. (or equivalent)
- Relevant current registration and licensing to practice with an appropriate governmental or national regulatory body.
- 3+ years post graduate clinical experience in paramedicine, emergency medicine or other acute care settings including remote medicine.
- Relevant recent work experience in a clinical setting.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A Valid passport.
- Eligible to be issued a United States C1/D Visa. (Not applicable for US and Canadian citizens)
- Competent ability on a computer.
- Electronic health records experience. (preferred)
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written.
- A commitment to completing at least two four-month contracts within a twelve-month period.
This is an opportunity to see the world whilst putting your medical knowledge to great use.
If you be interested in this role please apply directly below using your updated CV and I will get back to you shortly or call 064 662 2007 for more information.