Red Chair Recruitment is on the look out for an experienced Emergency Nurse to join one of our clients ready to set sail all over the globe.
If you have previous experience on board or this is your first time applying to a Cruise Ship role, we can walk you through the process and what you will need for a life at sea.
- Supplying nursing assistance to all of the guests and crew.
- Maintain and manage daily operations in the clinic.
- Supplying crew and guests with first aid instructions if necessary.
- 3+ years of experience working as a registered nurse since graduating.
- 1+ years experience performing basic life support.
- Must have a valid accredited Registered Nursing license.
- 1+ years experience in coronary, emergency or intensive care.
- 1+ years experience of cardiac life support in the field.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A Valid passport.
- Eligible to be issued a United States C1/D Visa (Not applicable for US and Canadian citizens)
- Competent ability on a computer.
- Electronic health records experience. (preferred)
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written.
- A commitment to completing at least two four-month contracts within a twelve-month period.
This is an opportunity to see the world whilst putting your medical knowledge to great use.
If you be interested in this role please apply directly below using your updated CV and I will get back to you shortly or call 064 662 2007 for more information.