Red Chair Recruitment is on the look out for an experienced Emergency Doctor to join one of our clients ready to set sail all over the globe.
If you have previous experience on board or this is your first time applying to a Cruise Ship role, we can walk you through the process and what you will need for a life at sea.
- Supplying Medical assistance to the at-sea guests and crew.
- Providing first aid instructions if needed.
- Managing the supply budget and medication onboard.
- Maintain and manage daily operations in the clinic.
- 3+ years clinical experience in Acute Care setting, after completion of a recognized Medical training program is required.
- 1+ years practical experience in Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- 1+ years experience in diagnosing and treating a broad range of medical conditions is required, including experience performing minor surgery such as suturing, removal of benign skin lesions, removal of foreign objects, removal of ingrown toenails, and identification of and immobilizing of simple fractures. Specialization with: Anaesthesiology, Intensive Care, Internal medicine, or pulmonology experience preferred.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A Valid passport
- Eligible to be issued a United States C1/D Visa. (Not applicable for US and Canadian citizens)
- Competent ability on a computer.
- Electronic health records experience. (preferred)
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written.
- A commitment to completing at least two four-month contracts within a twelve-month period.
This is an opportunity to see the world whilst putting your medical knowledge to great use. If you be interested in this role please apply directly below using your updated CV and I will get back to you shortly or call 064 662 2007 for more information.