Red Chair Recruitment are currently seeking Electrical Engineering Instructors for our clients, a leading school of excellence in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The college offers a three year Bachelor Degree in technical disciplines such as Electrical Engineering. The three-year Degree program combines the latest vocational training with a thorough formation in a chosen technical specialization. On completion of Degree, Graduates will receive a Bachelor of Engineering Technology
You will be responsible for ensuring high standards of learning and achievement for all students through the delivery of high quality teaching and the effective use of resources. You will plan and manage teaching and learning effectively and efficiently within a framework of continuous improvement ensuring that targets for achievement and quality improvement are met in line with the curriculum plan.
Responsibilities within the position:
- Demonstrate a good up to date knowledge and understanding of a range of teaching, learning and assessment strategies and know how to use and adopt them to provide opportunities for all learners to achieve their potential.
- Prepare and administer tests, including resits and other assessment materials relevant to specific courses and curriculum areas.
- Implement a range of approaches to assessment and verification including the importance of formative assessment.
- Undertake all administrative arrangements in relation to specific courses and departments.
- Managing groups of students and course programmes, undertake teaching as required and act as a personal tutor.
- Help develop teaching and learning materials, undertake curriculum development activities and to participate on the staff development programme as required.
- Mark and assess work and provide robust constructive feedback to students.
- Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of high quality curriculum, developing materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance
- Responsible for maintaining high levels of classroom & workshop management/discipline.
Experience / Qualifications & Package:
- Master’s degree in Engineering relating subject is MANDATORY for application
- 5yrs experience (Work & Training)
- Passport holder of UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia only please for visa purposes
- Salary in the region of 240000SAR (£48k / $60k TAX FREE)
- Accommodation allowance of 25% base salary (Additional payment)
- Transportation allowance
- Medical cover
- Return flights from country of origin to Saudi Arabia
If you wish to apply, please forward your CV to me directly at email@example.com for further information