We are presently recruiting Electrical Design Engineers for our clients in Killarney, County Kerry. Working within the electrical design department, you will be required to design and to make changes on projects that are presently being commissioned. This is a full-time permanent position with International travel as required.
- Analyse problems or requirements.
- Identify technical solutions
- Create and maintain technical documents
- Support management in project tenders
- Provide integration documentation for modifications
- Liaise with Software developers and electrical design engineers to prepare modifications to electrical drawings.
Qualifications, Requirements and Experience
- Degree holder in a relevant field such as Automation / Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering.
- Programming knowledge and experience in Safety and Non-safety PLC systems.
- Ability to analyse problems and derive solutions.
- Ability to manage project requirements and schedules.
- Experience in industrial design an advantage.
- Willingness to travel internationally as required.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Killarney. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experience along with Pension contribution is offered. For further information please email me directly at email@example.com