Our Galway based clients are presently recruiting for Electrical Design Engineer. You will be tasked with working on various projects and will have input from initial design to final handover of projects. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Design electrical building systems in accordance with codes and standards.
- Complete lighting layouts and coordinate with other disciplines.
- Develop power distribution layouts.
- Perform electrical load calculations for projects.
- Prepare tender drawings, equipment schedules, and specifications.
- Co-ordinate the electrical system layout
- Prepare project specific details
- Assist with construction administration by conducting site visits
- Reviewing drawing submittals
- Assist with site reviews, snagging installations
Qualifications & experiences:
- 3rd level engineering course (Building Services, Electrical Engineering, Sustainability Engineering, Energy Engineering etc.)
- 2+ Years ‘ experience
- Working knowledge of electrical systems such as heating, air conditioning
- Strong knowledge of REVIT, Autodesk AutoCAD and Navisworks software
Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences. For further information, please email me directly.