We are presently recruiting for an Electrical Commissioning Engineer for our clients in Killarney, County Kerry. You will experience across the full spectrum of Electrical and Electronic Engineering and will be responsible for all aspects associated with the Commissioning of products. This is a full time, permanent position based in Killarney with International travel a requirement.
- Lead the site & commissioning team.
- Liaise with design, production, service and Installation departments
- Commissioning of machinery after installation on site
- Commissioning, testing and handover of the equipment to clients.
- Testing and completion of handover documentation and formalities on project completion
- Preparation and delivery of technical reports
- Start-up, verification of hardware systems
- Testing, Verification and revision of PLC Software systems.
- Training of personnel on site
- Handover procedure
- Verification of machine performance and reliability.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree a relevant Electrical/Electronic discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Start-up and Commissioning of large Industrial systems.
- Proven technical skills with hands-on experience working with industrial automation and drive systems.
This is a full time, permanent position. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences. Fir further information, please email me directly