Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting for Educational Advisors for our clients in Saudi Arabia. Our clients are engaged with Vocational Education institutions nationwide in Saudi Arabia and presently require people with strong experience of further and adult education who can work on advisory positions across Vocational Colleges, Training Institutions and TVET Training Centers.
You will be based in Riyadh and will have overall responsibility for a number of Further, Adult and Vocational Colleges. You will be required to travel to these sites and will engage directly with College Management. You will be required to engage in positive and productive improvement dialogues with external stake holders, and will also be responsible for performance of colleges and will help to develop Strategic Partnerships between institutions and local industry.
Responsibilities within position:
- Assist colleges to develop their capacity
- Establish an environment of positive communication, coaching, mentoring within the colleges
- Share best international practice rather than through inspection & evaluation.
- Review and benchmark college performance
- Provide advice and guidance to colleges to improve teaching and learning effectiveness,
- Deliver leadership strategy and management practice.
- Conduct regular site visits to training providers in addition to video and conference call meetings.
- Facilitate and lead professional development
- Maintain accurate and up to date reports
- Liaise with major stakeholders in the Kingdom
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Teaching qualification from country of origin
- Masters’ degree level qualification in Education, Curriculum Development ,Education Management or similar study path
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in managerial positions with a prior 7 / 10 years teaching experience
- Solid understanding of Vocational Qualification Standards
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of further education internationally
- Strong experience in curriculum development
- Flexibility to travel across Saudi Arabia as required.
Visa availability & Package offered
- Please note candidates presently working in Saudi Arabia will not be considered at this time to avoid conflict of interest
- Passport and degree holders from UK, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand, USA and Australia
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly flights
- Salary and housing allowance of 500,000 Rial (£103,000 GBP, $133,000 USD, €117,000 Euro) TAX FREE
If you wish to apply, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Phone: + 353 (0) 64 662 2007
Mobile:+ 353 (0) 86 468 1212