Red Chair Recruitment are present recruiting for Early Years Foundation Stage ( Kindergarten) Teachers to work at a school in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The school in question is managed by a Swedish based, international Education company that operates schools around the world. The School in Jeddah, will deliver the Cambridge International Syllabus to its students. The faculty in question is a new School which is oversubscribed with extensive waiting lists for admittance to the school, which also boasts exceptional facilities to its students and teachers alike.
If you are a teacher looking to enhance your skill set of working in a learning environment that requires cultural connectivity and ESL differentiated delivery, then this is an opportunity to exploit the potential of an invaluable grounding of international education. Working with local children is a very rewarding and unique experience. You will have strong attributes in regards to creativity, international social awareness, independence, patience and resilience; the teacher will deliver outstanding teaching and learning and therefore help students achieve excellent academic results, and will be a role-model to the School.
As an early years teacher, you’ll be concerned with helping children to achieve early learning goals. You’ll need to
- motivate and stimulate a child’s learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience
- provide pastoral care and support to children and give them with a secure learning environment
- assist with the development of a child’s personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities
- develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources
- encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
- help children develop curiosity and knowledge
- work with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors
- share knowledge gained with other practitioners and build and maintain relationships with parents
- observe, assess and record each child’s progress
- ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school
- keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
In addition to being a qualified teacher with up-to-date relevant curriculum knowledge, the successful candidate will:
- Hold qualifications and passport from USA, Ireland, Canada, UK, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia ONLY. Please note no other nationalities will be considered because of visa restrictions in Saudi Arabia
- Be passionate about young people and education and be able to engage a motivate students, based on high expectations;
- Hold a degree and Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent;
- Show commitment to the principle that all children can achieve beyond what they previously thought possible;
- Skilfully use planning and assessment to match learning to individual learner need;
- Engage in the whole school, through form tutoring, extra-curricular activity and learning outside the classroom, as well as within;
- Seek to consistently improve her own practice through Continuous Professional Development;
- Promote the wider aspirations and values of the school;
- Have at least three years’ experience in teaching (essential for visa regulation although please do ask if unsure) since qualification;
- Qualifications and passport holders MUSTbe from USA, Ireland, Canada, UK, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia ONLY. Please note no other nationalities will be considered because of visa restrictions in Saudi Arabia
Package on offer:
- A TAX FREE salary of 140 – 187,000 SAR ( $37 – 50,000 USD, $47-62,000 CAD, £28-38,000GBP, €32-42,000 EURO, $52-70,000 NZD, $48-64,000 AUD, 506-677,000 Rand) Dependant on qualifications and experiences
- Western Compound housing including all utility bills free of charge
- Medical Insurance
- Renewable one year contracts
Please Note:For cultural reasons in Saudi Arabia the position on offer is reserved for female applicants only at this time as the department is coeducational. Please forward on your CV in word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be delighted to arrange a pre Skype interview.
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
IMO: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
We also use Zoom