We are presently recruiting for a Duty Manager for our clients, a luxury Hotel in County Kerry. The successful candidate will support the General Manager and Deputy General Manager in effectively managing the operation of the hotel. You will need to possess an outgoing personality, enjoy working in a very busy hotel environment and will be ensuring the smooth running of the hotel on a daily basis in all aspects of hotel operations.
Key responsibilities within the post:
- To work as part of the management team, working shifts including late nights, weekends and public holidays
- To have an in-depth understanding of the Company’s Policies & Procedures and to ensure the SOP’s are adhered to on daily basis
- To supervise daily activities within the hotel
- To ensure that all customers are receiving the best customer care and that any complaints are dealt with effectively and efficiently
- To attend mandatory training within the hotel and any other training which the hotel is providing which is relevant
- To work closely with the Operations Manager and other Departmental Managers in the operation of the hotel.
- Previous experience in an similar role in a busy 3 or 4 star Hotel
- A hotel and catering management qualification is desirable
- Experience with food and beverage departments is essential
- Must be adaptable in the role
- Must have excellent people skills
- Must be able to work as a part of the team
- Must possess excellent business like presentation
- Must be proficient in computer skills
- Must possess excellence in customer service
- Must have the ability to organise and plenty of initiative
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with fluent English
This is a full time, permanent position. Salary is in the region of €35,000 – €40,000. For further information please contact me directly for further.