We are presently recruiting for a Document Controller / Documentation Specialist for our clients, a Construction and Engineering company in Charleville, County Cork. You will be focal point for all queries regarding documents for tenders, uploading documentation to government e-Tenders portal. You will champion the timely, accurate and efficient management and implementation of documents including access and revision control aspects and will Drive the Documentation life cycle to ensure schedules are met and quality is maintained..
- Responsible for the timely, accurate and efficient management and implementation of documents.
- Drive the Documentation life cycle to ensure schedules are met and quality is maintained.
- Work closely with subject matter experts, engineering & construction project teams, support teams, and other stakeholders to create, maintain and approve high-quality documentation.
- Effectively manage documentation projects and deliver customer-focused documentation.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Participate and comply with Quality Management System (QMS) requirements.
- Experience working with government e-Tenders.
- Experience in a construction or Engineering company would be advantageous.
- High level of technical writing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Highest level of attention to detail and fast delivery.
- Experience of ISO would be advantageous.
Salary is based on qualifications and experiences and in the region of €35,000 and open to negotiation. If you are interested, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org