We are currently recruiting for a Digital Switchboard Operator to be the first point of contact for our clients in Tralee, Co. Kerry.
12 month contract for maternity cover.
This position is responsible for answering a large volume of external incoming calls while providing high-end quality customer service to our customers located in EMEA.
Experience (all nice to haves rather than essential)
– Previous Call Centre experience
– Experience with Windows 10
– An understanding of MS Office applications/O365
– An understanding of Active Directory
– Remote Support Tools
– Foreign language skills (French, German, Japanese, Russian) a plus
– Fast learner and good logical thinking
– A customer focused approach
– Prepared to be flexible in regard to working time when required
– Ability to work under pressure while ensuring a good standard of work
– A good team player
– Excellent communication skills
– Candidates must be able to display why they want a job in IT and be able to talk to that interest and/or experience
You will be required to cover shifts from 8AM-4PM/9AM-5PM or 10AM-6PM Monday – Friday. Salary is in the region of €23 – €25,000 with additional benefits which will be discussed at interview stage.
If you are interested please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org