We are presently recruiting for a Digital Buildings Engineer (Intelligent Buildings) for our Dublin based client. You will be involved in a number of diverse Smart Building projects, specifically within Commercial sector and also including projects across in sectors such as residential and healthcare. This is a full time, permanent position based in Dublin.
- Take high-level project/ work briefs
- Liaise with clients, IT, manufacturers, and project teams.
- Manage digital contributions from multiple contractors.
- Design of ICT infrastructure, Security, A/V and Smart Building systems.
- Design/Specification of building operation systems (BOS).
- Design and develop specifications for MEP building systems integrations.
- Undertaking UX design processes to establish project outcomes.
- Prepare high-quality technical specifications and drawings.
- Reviewing design work from team members for QAQC purposes.
- Coordination of work with all members of multi-disciplinary design teams.
- Conceptual design studies and reports.
- Estimating and Cost Control on projects.
- Compiling project reports.
- Mentoring and development of junior engineers.
Qualifications and experiences:
- Strong knowledge of Smart Building design and engineering techniques.
- Degree in a relevant ICT/Controls design engineering discipline or equivalent qualification.
- Working towards achieving Chartered status (or equivalent professional registration).
- 3+ years post-qualification experience (working with Smart Building technologies).
- Experience in a range of projects across multiple sectors.
- Experience with smart building assessments and ROI reviews.
If you have the skills and experience for this position please share your CV with me. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experience