Red Chair are currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to join our client in Co. Kerry.
In this role, you will be working with DevOps-oriented product development, infrastructure and business teams to build, automate and scale our global network fabric – focusing on cloud network infrastructure technologies, including how customers interface to our global cloud. You will be one of the “go to” people for operations teams implementing new features, and scaling and automating our resilient, global, multi-cloud platform.
- Create and/or improve tools that provide insight into the availability and performance
- Create and deliver automation software to improve functionality, availability, and manageability of our multi cloud environment.
- Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor production applications in a large-scale environment
- Analyze environments, devise and implement solutions to prevent potential problems before they occur.
- Create runbooks and “Infrastructure as Code” recipes to build scalable, fault-tolerant, and resilient networks for product and operations teams.
- Implement and monitor the security controls and performance metrics of the network layer, including resiliency checks and failure prediction.
- BS in Computer Science or related fields; advanced degree a plus
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Expert in running Cloud @scale on cloud hosting provider experience (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in one or more of: Ruby/Python/Java/Go/Powershell/Ansible/Chef
- Experience in Log Management and creating dashboard in anyone: Sumologic/Kibana/Splunk/ELK stack.
- Experience with toolsets including Hasicorp Vault, Consul, AppDynamics, Prometheus, Sensu, Panopta
- Experience with Kubernetes, EKS, AKS, GK
The salary for this role is dependent on experience. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.
Alternatively you can submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 064 6622 007 and ask for Darragh.