DevOps Engineer 3 + years’ experience
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Red Chair Recruitment is looking for a DevOps Engineer to work within our client’s technical delivery team in Kerry.
- Work as part of the devops team which is responsible for all platform and tools design, delivery and operations
- Responsible for Operations management in terms of metrics and performance platforms including incident / problem management and 3rd party escalation
- Gathering requirements and providing solutions to the wider teams for new and existing products within the AI space.
- Responsible for rolling out these solutions in partnership with an AWS Certified Partner.
- Working closely with a number of onsite scrum teams operating with an agile environment
- Provide input into the architecture and delivery for products
What you will need:
- Design and architect solutions for existing and new products on AWS Cloud Based Services.
- Working knowledge of related technologies including encryption, IPsec, VLANs, VPNs, routing, firewalls, proxy services, LAN/WAN connectivity
- Infrastructure-as-code experience (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Strong scripting / programming experience (Bash, Python, Ruby, Go)
- Knowledge of configuration management, CI/CD using tools such as (Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Git)
- Desirable skills:
- Experience with Docker Orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, Mesos, Rancher Cattle
- Working knowledge of designing and deploying Kafka/ Zookeeper clusters
- Working knowledge of MongoDB, MySQL
- Familiar with AWS Big Data Suite.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer OR Solution Architect OR SysOps Administrator desired but not required
- Ability to work well in an agile team while taking responsibility for core development decisions
- Comfortable with customer facing discussions on platform requirements
- A self starter who is happy to take responsibility to implement platform & tools requirements
For more information please call Zack on 086 772 4200 or apply directly.