We are presently recruiting for a Deputy General Manager for our clients, a 4*Hotel in County Kerry. The ideal candidate will come from a very high end 4* or 5* Hotel with a very strong focus on F&B, Weddings and Events.
- All operations, financials & personnel management
- Support General Manager to develop a strategic plan for the hotel
- Manage the hotel in the absence of the General Manager
- Direct the day-to-day work performed in all areas including quality, standards, cleanliness, customer liaison, security and maintenance
- Liaise closely with all departments, including Food and Beverage, HR, Sales and Accounts
- Efficient management of yield for the hotel, through achieving occupancy, average room rate and rev. par.
- To complete all projects as assigned by the General Manager within the specified period of time
- In conjunction with the General Manager be responsible for the development of Heads of Department
- To ensure the achievement and maintaining of ‘Best Practice’ standards and philosophy within the hotel in conjunction with H.R
- Proven track record in quality 4* or 5* properties
- Strong F&B management experience in a fast-paced environment and financial acumen.
- Standards focused with high attention to detail
- Effective and influential people skills. Positive attitude and the desire to motivate others
- Ability to prioritise and work on several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and listening skills
This is a full time permanent position, Salary is based on qualifications and experiences and open to negotiation. For further information please forward your CV directly to me or alternatively feel free to call on 0646622007.