We are recruiting for a Demand Planner for our clients in Park West, Dublin. The role will be responsible for engagement with the key suppliers and Account Managers nationally. You will be focal point in managing and delivering the most accurate forecast possible to the
business which will maximise customer service levels. This is a full time position based in Park West, Dublin
- Generating, reviewing and executing the Planning strategy in conjunction with the Head of Supply Chain
- Planning with a view to implementing best in class processes
- Generating, reviewing and managing an 18-month rolling total company forecast in collaboration with National Account Managers.
- Chairing and driving all forecast review forums internally and externally.
- Managing and running various demand planning reports.
- Presenting demand plans to various internal and external stakeholders when required.
- Support Head of Supply Chain Planning in continuous development of supply chain processes
- Building strong working relationships with supply chain teams
- Managing and running various supply planning reports
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demand/Supply background within the drinks/food/retail or similar required
- Experience using SAP/Oracle/Navision demand planning & ERP systems
- Highly proficient in Excel
- 3rd level degree in a relevant discipline considered a huge advantage
- APICS/IPICS/IBF Certification an advantage
Salary in the region of €45 – €50,000 with 10% bonus and pension contribution will be offered. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org