Red Chair Recruitment wish to announce new positions for our clients in Saudi Arabia. To support this growth, my clients are now recruiting a Male College Dean to effectively run and manage a faculty in Central Saudi Arabia. Riyadh is the capital and administrative capital of the country and the faculty in question is considered to be the most prestigious faculty in the country.
About This Opportunity
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the position of Dean is responsible for the overall leadership of the TVTC Institution, and will be responsible for the effective management of human, financial and other resources.
- You will be expected to maintain and enhance the faculty’s academic standards, and will have exceptional levels of strategic development and management experience. As the Dean, you will be required to ensure that all training commitments are conducted giving due consideration of and compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements.
Key areas of responsibility include, but not limited to:
- Create and maintain a high quality, productive and supportive educational environment for students.
- Develop and implement strategic and operational plans consistent with clients overall vision and mission.
- Oversee and, where appropriate, participate in business development and contract negotiation activities.
- Efficiently and effectively manage school resources in accordance with its budget.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Create a professional and collegial school structure and environment that supports the school’s objectives.
- The appointed candidate will have passion for Education within Middle Eastern culture.
- To be successful in the role, you will be a seasoned educator, with a strong track record in international business management.
- Experience in, or exposure to third level or vocational training Institutes is required. Your exemplary communication and leadership skills, coupled with your significant experience in the tertiary or vocational education sector, will ensure your success.
- Capable of developing and executing strategic plans and managing budgets, you will be a self-starter, with a collaborative approach to team working and knowledge sharing.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Extensive senior managerial experience at a third level institution
- Masters qualification from an accredited University, no on line qualifications considered
- Previous experience of working in the Middle East considered a huge bonus.
- Ability to manage a multinational staff
- Strong financial capabilities
Package on offer:
- As a part of the Executive, the College Dean will enjoy a generous mobilisation and remuneration package, comprising monthly base salary, and a range of expatriate allowances, in country Visa processing costs covered.
- Salary in excess of $96,000 USD / £75,000 GBP TAX FREE
- Contractual bonuses based on college performance
- Medical Insurance
- Full visa status
If this position is of interest to you I need to speak with you urgently. You can either email me directly at Adrien.email@example.com or call me on +353 (0) 64 66 22 007.
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
IMO: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
We also use Zoom