We are presently recruiting a Day Service Coordinator for our clients in Clonakilty, County Cork. You will be required to take responsibility for the operation of the Adult Services Centre, in line with the person centered ethos of the Organisation. You will lead and motivate the staff team to deliver the best possible service and will maintain an ongoing awareness of service user needs within the adult day center.
- Identify and assess the needs of the people we support through the use of person centered planning.
- Review and develop services based on identified Person Centered Plans.
- Involve, lead, guide and motivate staff in their delivery of programmes within the adult services day center.
- Effectively help manager the day to day running in the Adult Services Centre.
- Advise families/carers of service users on arising issues, developments, service user needs, as requested.
- Attend the people we support’s case conferences as required.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of service plans, policy writing groups, or other working groups as required.
- Source and utilise funding opportunities as they arise.
- Submit reports as requested by the CEO, and attend regular meetings as identified.
- Continuously stay abreast of national and international developments in the area of Adult Services Centers, and the overall area of Intellectual Disabilities.
- Attend the local branch meetings as requested and liaise with the local branch members on fundraising activities as they arise.
- A Diploma or Degree in Social Care, Social Studies, Social Sciences, Disability Studies, Learning Disabilities (HETAC qualifications)
- A 3″ level Teaching/Training qualification
- Full, clean driver’s license
This is a fixed term contract, 35 hours per week to cover maternity leave for 7 – 9 months in total. Salary range is € 29,000 – €36,400 depending on qualifications and experiences. For further information, please contact me directly for full information