We are presently recruiting for Data Quality Analyst for our clients in Kerry.The role will involve analyzing and designing data quality rules along with the associated data quality exception reporting. The developer will be expected to partner with other members of the Data Management team to deliver new DQ capabilities.
- On a daily basis, supporting the operational running of all in-production Data Quality rules.
- Monitoring and maintaining all Data Quality incidents logged by the Data Quality Incident Management (DQIM) system and managing the incidents to resolution including escalation and investigation with business / IT partners.
- Raising data quality and performance levels across all of SMBC data platforms – by performing Data Analysis / Data Profiling / Data Quality Development
- Providing a high level of data quality awareness across multiple staff profiles (e.g. managers, front-line staff, etc.)
- Proactively improving the quality of company reporting.
- Contributing to the Enterprise Data Quality Program.
- Developing and maintaining the data quality resolution and escalation process including the publication of data quality dashboards and metrics.
- Evaluating and identifying where system enhancements are required
- Completing complex ad-hoc research, DQ analysis, and reporting – ultimately serving as a data quality subject-matter expert on the team.
- An analytical mindset.
- Bachelors or higher degree in finance, accounting, ICT or science – equivalent data quality work experience also acceptable.
- Knowledge of, and a willingness and ability to adapt to new data management technologies.
- A very strong understanding of relational (and ideally dimensional) database concepts and an ability to query databases using SQL to troubleshoot issues.
- Good communication skills in English, including report writing are required.
- Ability to identify and map source and target data fields
- Experience of Data Analysis / Data Profiling / Data Quality Development particularly familiarity with IBM InfoSphere suite (Quality Stage, Information Analyzer, Data Stage)
- 2 – 5 Years in financial services industry with a data quality focus
- Experience in data quality with respect to regulatory or financial reporting
- Strong plus – broad understanding of Enhanced Prudential Standards (EPS), Dodd Frank Section 165, Bank Holding Company
- Data Quality certifications
This is a full time permanent position, market salary rates apply based on qualifications and experiences. For further information please forward your CV directly to Stephen or Adrien or alternatively feel free to call on 0646622007.
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007