Red Chair are recruiting a talented Data Analytics Engineer for our client in Co. Cork. To be successful you must be an analytical thinker, have a strong interest in changing tech and a productive outlook on the modern way of working.
R, Python, Databases, Excel, Shiny Dashboards, ProprietaryDashboards (QlikView, Tableau, etc), Redis, Elasticsearch, Message QueueingServices, Parallel Processing Techniques, VBA Macros
- Develop a strong understanding of the business systems, processes, existing metrics and data.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from both business and tech to proactively propose new statistics, metrics and reports
- Help design and build the technical framework to provide the above metrics, reports and dashboards
- Define data standards and definitions which are consistent across the organisation
- Provide analysis and support for the Platform Dashboards
- Minimum of 3+ years related experience
- Experience with Python and/or R
- Preparation of data and developing predictive models
- Degree in Engineering/Statistics/Mathematics or related field
- Understanding of various database technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
This position will offer a great salary plus health insurance, pension contributions, free life assurance and income protection, subsidised gym membership. If you feel that you are the right fit for this role, please apply directly below or alternatively call me on 064 662 2007.