Danish Technical Support Consultant 2-3 Years of Experience
Market Rates – DOE
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Our client an innovation subsidiary of a Global Engineering Firm, is a Leader in sophisticated solutions in the serialization and traceability sector. With expertise of a highly qualified and experienced team, and incorporating the latest progressive technologies, they are already leading the market, and implementing solutions to address customer problems, and give them a path to optimal performance.
They have recently launched a new suite of solutions to address a seismic shift in regulations implemented by the European Union. The company is committed to creating a very stimulating and engaging culture which will address this market and support our genius engineering teams, craft customized solutions for our customers. This is the dream job, the one you have been working towards in your career, to join a company that has a unique offering to solve a global problem, so it is not for those who do not share our client’s passion and ambition. Our client is therefore seeking the highest caliber people who either live a commutable distance to Killarney or are willing to move to Kerry, the ‘majical kingdom’. This company has a unique and Founder led culture, built on utilizing the skills of each member of the team across all functions, and that symbiotic support is the key to being able to offer a nexus of solutions for their customers.
- Provide effective and efficient first-line technical support for basic or routine incoming service inquiries (answer questions, solve problems and perform basic troubleshooting using provided scripting and published materials)
- Document customer interactions with accurate call logging
- Deliver technical assistance based on instruction and pre-established guidelines
- Deliver individual performance based on metrics and related targets, such as average handle time, resolution, and customer satisfaction
- Participate in coaching and demonstrate commitment to personal improvement
- Prioritise daily tasks, prepare personal schedule and monitor/adjust to complete tasks
What you will need:
- Written and oral fluency in English and Danish
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening, probing & reading
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft office
- Experience utilising, configuring, and troubleshooting the TCP/IP protocol in multiple environments
- Ability to employ a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to move beyond customer frustrations to solve customer problems
- Keep up to date with relevant industry technology, like to work in an environment where the pace can change but the customers always remain in focus
- Be able to work as part of a strong and collaborative team
- Ability to follow proper procedures and work within established guidelines
This company has a unique and Founder led culture, built on utilizing the skills of each member of the team across all functions, and that symbiotic support is the key to being able to offer a nexus of solutions for their customers.
The team at Red Chair have been hired to recruit the most talented candidates in the market to deliver on our client’s ambitious growth plans.
A high degree of independent and creative judgment is essential, the CEO operates a true empowerment model of Leadership – so you have to be able to drive and lead in your role.