We are currently recruiting for a Cyber Security Engineer who will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance and configuration of IT Security technologies (Firewall, SIEM, Web Application Firewalls, Authentication, Application and Device controls) for our client in Co Kerry.
- Work with and potentially lead internal teams to define, document, and present project requirements.
- Coordinate with project team the implementation, upgrade and maintenance of security solutions.
- Help to coordinate troubleshooting activities to resolve business process issues.
- Train user groups and provides support for new software implementations.
- Map control points, key data and reporting elements, process training documentation and system interfaces.
- Track and manage project progress against plan schedules, budgets, technical needs, resource requirements, capacity plans and the goals of the business
- Create and execute required test case scenarios and use cases to verify requirements
- Develops project presentations
- Supports firewalls, web application firewalls and related network security infrastructure.
- 3-5 years technology / security experience an advantage
- Bachelor of Information Technology or similar preferable (CISSP Preferred, not essential)Advanced experience in process documentation, flow charting and re-engineering.
- Functional knowledge of Unix, Linux, Windows Operating System, SharePoint, MS O365, Microsoft Active Directory and Azure, SQL and Oracle Databases, Certificate Management.
- Ability to utilize resources to contribute valuable input to Information Security projects and Risk Assessments, (e.g. ISACA, CIS, FS-ISAC).
- Ability to raise awareness and issues to executive leadership, engage leaders and stakeholders in understanding their roles in delivering enterprise Change, Configuration and Release Management processes.
- Knowledge of any of the following Security Applications a plus: CyberArk, Ivanti Application and Device Control, Imprivata, Centrify, Vasco, Varonis, Imperva, SIEM Solutions.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience (in line with market rates) and offers a number of benefits to be discussed at interview stage. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.