We are presently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for our clients in Tralee, County Kerry. You will be the first point of contact for customer questions and enquires. Additional functions of the job may include assisting with coordinating company events and travel as well as possibly some sales/marketing product opportunities.
- Handle all customer enquires’ and opportunities for all communication channels
- Provide professional and focused outbound and incoming call service for customers
- Monitor Live Chat with customers on website.
- Assist in all marketing opportunities (demos, trade shows, photography, etc.).
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating company travel and events (as needed).
- Assist in collating data from management accounts for monthly accounting.
- Prior sales/customer service experience a
- Prior bookkeeping/account experience is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Clean full driving license
- Ability to move/lift heavy boxes if required
This is a full time, permanent position. Salary in the region of €25 – €28,000 is offered. For full information please email us directly.