We are currently recruiting for a Customer support Representative in co. Kerry. The successful candidate will be required to deliver high-end, quality customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Receive all CSC related calls from external and internal customers via ACD
- Manage each request correctly; open a trouble ticket and dispatch efficiently
- Communicating with the customer to ensure complete satisfaction Knowledge of ITIL service delivery best practices
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone, electronically and/or in person
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous Call Centre experience
- Knowledge of ITIL service delivery best practices
- Good understanding of MS Office applications (including Office 365)
- Previous experience with Active Directory
- Ability to learn/apply/retain large volume of information
- Strong interest in IT/Computing
This is a fulltime, permanent Salary is dependent on experience. For further information please apply directly or contact me on 064 662 2007.