We are presently recruiting a Customer Planner for our clients, a FMCG company in West Dublin. You will be tasked with delivering excellent customer service to businesses, interacting with various departments within the business and be tasked with resolving any queries that may arise from clients.
Responsibilities within post:
- Order entry and processing of invoices
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Resolving external & internal customer queries
- Sales Return Orders
- Managing Uplifts
- Managing Customer Planning reports
- Liaising with Logistics Teams to ensure full delivery of products nationally
Knowledge, skills and experiences:
- 2+ years Previous experience capturing orders
- Previous experience in using Microsoft Dynamics (Navision)
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Complete fluency in English, both written and spoken, is essential
This is an initial one-year maternity leave contract with the option to become permanent. A salary in the region of €30,000 with 10% bonus is offered. If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com