We are looking for a Compliance Specialist to work part-remote for our client in Co. Kerry
The ideal candidate will be professional, highly-analytical and be fluent in risk management and industry’s principles.
Now is the time to pursue a role that can offer freedom of movement and the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful settings that the west coast can offer!
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- A degree in law, finance, business management or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
This is a role that will rely on an individual with mid to high-level skills, salary dependent on experience. Please apply directly if you feel you are suited to the role or give me a call on 064 662 2007