Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting for Lecturers of Control Engineering for our clients in Muscat, Oman. The successful candidate will be Familiar with control systems applications to automotive, HVAC, power generation, telecommunication industries, as well as computer control systems.
Our clients boast a purpose built facility that offers both undergraduate and post graduate degree courses along with Vocational training to the Omani population. Many of the student progress to work in one of the state industries or governmental departments. The purpose of the College is to deliver vocational trade, specialist, undergraduate and post-graduate engineering programmes in a well-equipped and high-quality learning and teaching environment. Your skills, experiences and industry knowledge will result in the student’s acquisition and application of knowledge and the achievement of operational competence and effectiveness at all levels
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in related discipline from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Industry specific certification and qualifications relating to topic of study
- Successful teaching experience, preferably at college level
- Experience teaching using alternative delivery methods is desired.
- Experience with use of technology in lecture and lab settings is preferred
Package on offer:
- A TAX FREE Housing and salary package of 25,200 Omani Rial per year ( Inclusive payment) – £50,300 GBP, $ 65,500USD
- Yearly Bonus
- Flights ( two yearly) Visas organised and provided
- Extensive paid holidays
- Three Year Contract
If these super posts are of interest to you, and if you are a holder of qualifications as outlined above, please forward your cv to me directly at email@example.com for further details.
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
IMO: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
We also use Zoom