We are presently recruiting for Construction Labourers for our clients in Kerry. You will be working on sites mainly in Kerry and Cork. This is a full time position.
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
Construction Labourer Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver’s license as company vehicle will be provided.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to do physical labour and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Must have experience as a general labourer in the construction industry with safe pass.
If this position is of interest to you, please email me directly for further information.