We are presently recruiting for a Conferencing and Banqueting Manager for our clients, a 4* hotel in County Kerry. You will be responsible for all enquiries for weddings, banqueting and conference business and will be responsible for to maximising sales by following up with any enquiries. This is a full time position.
- Ensure all enquiries for wedding, banqueting and conference business are handled professionally.
- Work closely with the Sales & Events Coordinator with regard to meeting room bookings, functions and meeting show around’s.
- Represent Hotel at all Wedding Fayres.
- Overseeing the smooth operation of all weddings, functions and conferences in the hotel.
- Ensure that all enquiries are followed up and detailed information recorded for confirming the booking.
- Liaise with the Executive Chef/ Head Chef and the kitchen team prior to and during events to ensure that any specific requests are met.
- Ensure that the bridal car and bridal suite are booked for weddings.
- Ensure that you liaise with the reservations team in order to co-ordinate the room bookings for weddings and conferences.
- Actively maintain and develop the operating standards, carry out any other duties as required.
- To assist the HR Manager in carrying out staff appraisals and team training.
- Act as the Manager on Duty when required.
This is a full time permanent position, Salary is based on qualifications and experiences and open to negotiation and in the region of €35 – €40,000. For further information please forward your CV directly to me or alternatively feel free to call on 0646622007