We are presently recruiting for an Qualified Accountant for our Kerry based clients. My clients are a retail company with stores in a number of locations in the Kerry / Limerick area.
As an Accountant you will be responsible for all accountancy practices, and will be required to deliver on the financial processing of transactions, manage the day to day payments of company and build strong business relationships with clients to ensure that all transactions are completed smoothly. You will also be required to oversee Payroll of staff and perform other financial duties as required for the general running of the business.
- Oversee the day to day running on the credit underwriting team who are responsible for assessing loan applications on a daily basis
- Ensuring that all credit decisions are made in line within internal Credit Policies and underwriting guidelines.
- Produce weekly and monthly financial reports for the CEO/senior management.
- Assist management with development of new products and the underwriting of these products.
- Report to senior investors/debt providers in London on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly cash flows and processing of invoices.
- Liaise with auditors as required.
- Staff management, coaching, developing and managing team members
- Provide support and assistance to other team members and management
About the person and salary
- Fully qualified accountant/ Degree in business studies is mandatory.
- Experience in Financial reporting is essential
- Previous experience in managing people
- Understanding of information systems.
- The ability to pay strong attention to detail, as accuracy is vital
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills
- Good organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritise tasks
- Display personal commitment, effort, motivation and initiative in all business dealings
- Salary will be based on experience and in the region of €35,000 – €40,000
Please contact Adrien King via email or via telephone on 0646622007 for further information
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212