We are presently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager for our clients in Killarney, County Kerry. Working in tandem with the General Manager, you will report directly to the CFO for all financial matters. You will be tasked with Managing the day-to-day accounting function and lead a small Finance team. You will take responsibility for the Overall daily planning and execution of all financial aspects for a number of entities within the group of businesses and will Oversee Internal Controls, Process and KPI’s. This is a full time position with a hybrid working week offered.
- Managing the day-to-day accounting and lead a small Finance team.
- Migrating its Finance and Accounting function from an outsourced model to an inhouse model.
- Identify efficiencies.
- Managing Debt.
- Oversee the Financial, Business and IT systems.
- Oversee Internal Controls, Process and KPI’s
- Develop Financial Strategy to meet financial targets.
- Annual Budgeting Process and Financial forecasts.
- Cashflow Management.
- Presenting to the CFO & Board on Financial Matters.
- Work with Management team on Implementing Business Strategy.
- Taxation Compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or similar.
- Member of CMA, ACCA, CIMA or other body.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a management accountant in business.
- Proficiency in business management and accounting software.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting standards and financial regulations.
Salary is open to negotiation based on experiences. For further information, please email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org